Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was found while web surfing. It is from tyson.com. Sounds like a quick and delicious way to serve beef tenderloin steaks. They suggested it be served with parsleyed potatoes and steamed carrots and asparagus.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, coarsely ground
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small pan and warm slightly.
- Sprinkle the pepper over both sides of the meat, pressing in slightly.
- Place steaks on rack of broiler pan, brush tops of steaks with marmalade mixture; broil, 2 to 3 inches from heat source turning once and brushing with remaining marmalade mixture, 13 to 16 minutes for medium with an internal temperature of 150 to 160°F.
Simply wonderful and easy! My steaks wer 1 1/2 inches thick, so after browning, I switched to a 450 degree oven until the instant-read meat thermometer read 130 degrees. The steaks came out very tender, and DH enjoyed the sauce very much. Thanks for posting, PaulaG! Made for Photo Tag.