1/3 Photos of Orange Peel
It can't get easier than this! My mom use to make it and after trying a few recipes, I decided that I didn't need the extra work as this works just fine for me.Always have a jar of this in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
- 1Whenever you peel an orange, add the peel to a jar,before removing the white part.
- 2Cover with sugar and let sit.
- 3Over time, the sugar becomes a syrup and will preserve the orange peels.
- 4Keep in the refrigerator and use in your recipes.
- 5Add more as you use your oranges,remembering to add sugar too,if needed.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Peel
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g