Recipe by littlemafia
It can't get easier than this! My mom use to make it and after trying a few recipes, I decided that I didn't need the extra work as this works just fine for me.Always have a jar of this in the refrigerator.
Directions See How It's Made
- Whenever you peel an orange, add the peel to a jar,before removing the white part.
- Cover with sugar and let sit.
- Over time, the sugar becomes a syrup and will preserve the orange peels.
- Keep in the refrigerator and use in your recipes.
- Add more as you use your oranges,remembering to add sugar too,if needed.