1/3 Photos of Orange Peel
It can't get easier than this! My mom use to make it and after trying a few recipes, I decided that I didn't need the extra work as this works just fine for me.Always have a jar of this in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
- 1Whenever you peel an orange, add the peel to a jar,before removing the white part.
- 2Cover with sugar and let sit.
- 3Over time, the sugar becomes a syrup and will preserve the orange peels.
- 4Keep in the refrigerator and use in your recipes.
- 5Add more as you use your oranges,remembering to add sugar too,if needed.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Peel
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g