Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
The pecans really give these a great flavor! Adjust the hot sauce to suit your tastes. Good as an appetizer or a main meal over rice.
- Cut wings into 3 pieces; discard tips.
- Whisk eggs, orange juice concentrate and water until mixed well.
- Combine flour and pecans in a bag.
- Dip wings in egg mix, then toss in flour-pecan mix.
- Pour butter into a 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Arrange wings in single layer in pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375* for 25 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Spoon half over the wings; turn wings and spoon on the remaining.
- Bake 30 minutes longer, until juices run clear.
Wow, these are awesome! The mess and prep time are worth it. I made these for a football party and was asked to make more right away. They come out juicy and tender. I managed to get just drummettes from my local Giant which made prep that much easier