Midwest Maven's Note:
These sound really yummy to go on any cookie tray :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease baking sheets.
- 2Combine cake mix, yogurt, egg, butter, and chopped pecans in a large bowl.
- 3Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets.
- 5Press a pecan half into the center of each cookie.
- 6Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Cool for 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to cooling racks and cool completely.
- 8Store in airtight container. Makes 4 1/2 - 5 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pecan Gem Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 138.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g