1/3 Photos of Orange Pecan Butter Cookies
I really enjoy orange flavored cookies than add pecans and chocolate, so good! This recipe was found on Recipe4Living's website and submitted by lonewolf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Add both orange and vanilla extracts, mix well. Mix in the egg and stir well.
- 3In another medium bowl mix together well the flour and baking powder. Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chopped pecans and mix well to combine.
- 4On a ungreased cookie sheet drop rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies for 10-12 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- 5In a microwavable bowl add the semisweet chocolate morsels. Microwave for 1 minute, stirring chocolate halfway through.
- 6Dip only the tops of cookies in the melted chocolate and let set on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pecan Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g