I really enjoy orange flavored cookies than add pecans and chocolate, so good! This recipe was found on Recipe4Living's website and submitted by lonewolf.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Add both orange and vanilla extracts, mix well. Mix in the egg and stir well.
- In another medium bowl mix together well the flour and baking powder. Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chopped pecans and mix well to combine.
- On a ungreased cookie sheet drop rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies for 10-12 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- In a microwavable bowl add the semisweet chocolate morsels. Microwave for 1 minute, stirring chocolate halfway through.
- Dip only the tops of cookies in the melted chocolate and let set on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.