Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Posting for safe keeping From the Parkey website
- cooking spray
- 1 3⁄4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Blend eggs, Parkay, orange juice and orange peel in small bowl.
- Stir into flour mixture just until blended. Fold in pecans.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.