Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This citrus punch is a favorite at birthday parties.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart Orange sherbet or 1 quart pineapple sherbet
- Prepare orange juice according to package directions; pour into a punch bowl. Stir in the soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
Excellent punch - great tasting, and easy to make! Everyone liked it.