Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
TOH. I love orange!! Note chilling time.
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs, divided (about 3 whole crackers)
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and orange juice; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat milk until boiling; add to gelatin.
- Cool slightly. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and orange peel; process until blended.
- Drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside. Add pineapple and reserved juice to gelatin mixture; process until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place half of the oranges in eight parfait glasses.
- Layer with half of the gelatin mixture and 3 tablespoons of cracker crumbs. Repeat layers of gelatin and crumbs; top with remaining oranges.
- Chill for 4 hours. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.