1/2 Photos of Orange Parfait (A La Bridget Jones) - Not Marmalade!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange zest (remember her trying to figure out how to grate zest?)
- 1/4 cup crushed ginger snaps
- fresh berries (to garnish) (optional)
- 1In a medium sauce pan, combine the pudding mix and orange juice.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- 3Remove from heat and place in the refrigerator until completely chilled.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the chilled pudding, orange zest, and low-fat yogurt.
- 5Place a spoonful of the mixture into a parfait glass OR Sugar Cage (see Bok Choy Stir-Fry).
- 6Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of crushed cookies on top and continue layering the pudding and cookies until the sugar cage is full.
- 7Garnish with fresh berries and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Parfait (A La Bridget Jones) - Not Marmalade!
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 277.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g