Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is really good. And, I would highly recommend using fresh oregano.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine ingredients and shake/whisk until combined.
I used this recipe for Recipe #299151 as suggested. The only change I would make next time, is to add a bit more of the fresh oregano. :)