Recipe by Trisha W
This is great in tea or sprinkled on your favorite sugar cookie recipe. It can replace regular sugar in a pound cake to add flavor. Use limited only by your imagination.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons coarsely snipped orange rind or 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemons, rind of, white part removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar (divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the peel in a blender with 1/2 C of the sugar and blend for about 5 seconds or until the peel is finely blended.
- Stir in the additional cup of sugar using a spoon.
- Serve with tea, or sprinkle over cookies, or use as a regular sugar replacement where ever you think it would taste good.