- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 large oranges, zest of, finely grated
- 20 Greek olives, pitted and chopped (kalamata)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- fresh ground black pepper (lots)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 lb hot cooked spaghetti or 3⁄4 lb cooked linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- Add orange zest, olives, and garlic,and cook for 1 minute.
- Add orange juice and pepper and cook for another minute.
- Toss with hot pasta, add basil and parmesan cheese, and toss again.
- Serve at once.
- Pass extra grated cheese and the pepper mill for each person to add to taste.