Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Low in fat :P
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine oats, corn syrup and oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and zest in a large bowl.
- Beat together egg whites, sugar and salt until frothy, about 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add vanilla and beat until fully incorporated.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add oats to flour mixture and mix well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes, or until cookies are golden all over.