Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
If you like your chicken sweet, this is a recipe for you.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 big orange (old enough to be bitterly, aromatic)
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Grate the orange to get fine peel. Mix it with honey, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Press the grated orange and add the orange juice to the mixture.
- Chop the meat into cubes and bathe them in the orange marinade. Leave for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat up the pan. Fish the chicken cubes out of the marinade and bread them in oats.
- Fry the chicken cubes until dry and golden.
- Serve with orange juice.