1/3 Photos of Orange-Nut Couscous
Found online; posting for ZWT6 (NA*ME/Morocco)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet and cook almonds until lightly toasted.
- 2Add onions and green pepper; cook until soft.
- 3Add orange juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and spices and bring to a boil Quickly stir in couscous and raisins, then cover and turn off heat.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed completely.
- 5Fluff with a fork before serving.
- 6Sprinkle each portion with the green onions.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Nut Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: