Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This butter is wonderful when served with muffins, fruit breads, waffles or pancakes.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Roast pecans in microwave on High for 3 minutes.
- Let pecans cool.
- Combine all ingredients and beat with mixer until smooth and fluffy.
DELICIOUS! I served this with Autumn Pumpkin Bread (#71977), and it was great. I admit that I doubled the orange juice and rind, but otherwise I followed the recipe. So easy and SOO GOOOODD!!