Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and elegant.
- Prepare a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season the tenderloins with salt.
- Place the tenderloins in the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, add the marmalade and mustard; stir to combine.
- Brush mixture over the tenderloins.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink; baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Slice and serve.
I discovered on Zaar that pork need not be served with the overused apple sauce. Orange flavour is better (in my opinion) and this recipe proves it. Really good and a great recipe to serve to guests. Thanks NurseDi
I don't usually like "fruity" additions to my meat dishes, but the mustard really toned that down (only had Dijon), and made this a quick, tasty, different way to serve a versatile pork tenderloin. Followed directions for one tenderloin, but made the full amounts for the sauce. Time and temp were right on. Thanks for posting, ratherbe !