Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This came from Light and Tasty magazine. I have not tried it yet but thought it sounded good.
- 1⁄4 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Pour 3/4 C of the mixture into a large resealable bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 45 minutes. Also refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with non-stick spray then start the grill. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken over medium heat 5-6 minutes per side or until juices run clear, basting with remaining marinade.
This was great. We actually marinated it for a whole day. Our little one absolutely loved it!
This is a great grilled chicken recipe! I marinated for about 3 hours and saved some of the marinade to baste the chicken while grilling as you suggested. Nice and flavorful, with none of the flavors standing out over the others. Easy recipe with staple ingredients - thanks for sharing it!
This was good and quick to make. It was flavorful since it was cooked in the sauce. The only changes I made was I used ground ginger since that is what I had on hand and I used cornstarch to thicken the leftover sauce to make a sort of gravy to top the chicken with.