Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a light, tangy, creamy dressing that uses sour cream instead of mayonnaise. Also goes nice with grilled chicken.
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 orange, rind of, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- In a saucepan, combine orange juice, rind, mustard, honey & mint, simmer for 2-3 mins until reduced to approx 2 tblsp.
- Cool slightly & stir into sour cream.
We're not big mayo fans, but we love citrus & mustard... so this recipe caught my eye. It smelled so wonderful while simmering! We dipped celery, cauliflower, and baby carrots. Next time we'll use this for grilled chicken as well. Keeps well overnight. Thanks!
This was delicious mine did not turn out as pretty as the picture but it was sure yummy. I dont like mayonnaise so this is a good substitute. We had it with chicken fingers for lunch as a dipping sauce.