1/2 Photos of Orange Muffins
These are really yummy! Tender and very moist. These muffins can be frozen. SOURCE: Me :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, beat well, then add vanilla and mix.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Mix orange extract with orange juice.
- 6Add half the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mix well, then add half the juice mixture and mix; repeat.
- 7Spoon batter into prepared cups, sprinkle with some sugar if you want crunchy muffin tops.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g