These are really yummy! Tender and very moist. These muffins can be frozen. SOURCE: Me :)
Make and share this Orange Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, beat well, then add vanilla and mix.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix orange extract with orange juice.
- Add half the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mix well, then add half the juice mixture and mix; repeat.
- Spoon batter into prepared cups, sprinkle with some sugar if you want crunchy muffin tops.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.