Prep 5 mins
Cook 23 mins
These muffins are fantastic! They are so moist and full of flavor! They also freeze well without losing flavor.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add egg, orange juice, sour cream, vegetable oil, orange peel and vanilla.
- Stir until just mixed.
- Fill paper-lined or well greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes.
Delicious!! Nice & moist! Great way to use up o.j. that's about to expire.
Very moist, but we found the baking powder flavor very strong. I'd recommend increasing the orange zest and maybe adding some vanilla to help.
very easy and tasty. I might try them with some icing next time !