Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is almost fat-free. yum!
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange sections, divided
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Thoroughly chill milk in a stainless steel or glass mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves.
- Cool slightly.
- Add honey, grated orange peel, and nutmeg to gelatin mixture, mixing well; set aside.
- Beat chilled milk at high speed of an electric mixer until milk begins to thicken.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture in a slow, steady stream, beating constantly, just until thickened.
- Coarsely chop 1 cup orange sections; fold into whipped mixture.
- Spoon into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray; chill until set.
- Unmold on a serving platter; garnish with remaining 1/2 cup orange sections.