Recipe by marjorie knight
This is an easy to make light dessert. I received this about 25 years ago from a friend and it is a big hit.
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange soda
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 1 can mandarin orange
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat orange pop, but do not boil.
- Mix in the jello powder.
- Let set until thick, and then beat with mixer.
- Mix dream whip according to directions.
- Whip everything together.
- Drain oranges and save a few pieces for decoration.
- Fold into jello mixture, and pour into mould or pretty glass dish.
- Decorate with reserved oranges.