Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband wanted me to post this. This is his family's favorite. He makes it every year for Thanksgiving. Times are estimated since he makes it and couldn't tell me how long it takes!
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Drain liquid from fruit and save. Add water to liquid to make 3 cups of liquid.
- Heat 1 1/2 cups of liquid with Jello. When dissolved, pour into a 9 x 13 dish and add marshmallows. Stir 2-3 minutes and then add remainder of liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When slightly congealed, pour in remaining ingredients and stir.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.