Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Orange-Mint Peas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups fresh early green peas (may substitute 3 c. frozen peas)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- orange rind twists
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add in peas, rind, and juice.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in fresh mint, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with orange rind curls.