Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sweet and tangy, low-cal, and quick. Only 5 ingredients! Great with white rice to drizzle the sauce over.
- 6 top loin pork chops
- 29.58 ml lemon pepper
- 59.16 ml apple cider vinegar
- 158.51 ml orange marmalade
- olive oil, to coat
- Brush chops with a little oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Brown chops on both sides until just cooked through. Remove to platter for a minute.
- Add marmalade and cider vinegar to pan, cooking and stirring into baked bits left in pan. Boil for a couple minutes to reduce a little, stirring now and then.
- Return chops to pan and turn once to coat.
I used apricot chutney instead, and it was delicious!! This is the second night I am fixing it for dinner.
My first review ... Came home from work and needed a quick recipe ... this was great ... tangy and sweet. Served with orzo and asparagus.