- 6 top loin pork chops
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- olive oil, to coat
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chops with a little oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Brown chops on both sides until just cooked through. Remove to platter for a minute.
- Add marmalade and cider vinegar to pan, cooking and stirring into baked bits left in pan. Boil for a couple minutes to reduce a little, stirring now and then.
- Return chops to pan and turn once to coat.