1/5 Photos of Orange Marmalade Oat Bread (Bread Machine)
3 hrs 5 mins
This is a wonderful bread to toast for breakfast or slice a little thicker than normal and use for french toast. This recipe was found on another web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Milk should be slightly warmer than body temperature.
- 2All other ingredients need to be at room temperature.
- 3Add all ingredients to bread machine as per manufacturer's instructions.
- 4Select the basic or white bread cycle and press start.
- 5The cook time is approximate, the actual cook time will depend upon the type of bread maker being used.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Marmalade Oat Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 217.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g