Recipe by PaulaG
This is a wonderful bread to toast for breakfast or slice a little thicker than normal and use for french toast. This recipe was found on another web site.
Top Review by LoveToBake67
This is really wonderful bread. Like some of the other reviewers I also used the dough cycle in my bread machine and then made a braid and baked it in the oven for about 25 minutes. I also added dried cranberries to the dough. The combination of the orange marmelade and the craisins was so good. I will make this again.
- 1 cup milk, plus
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 3 1⁄4 cups white bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Milk should be slightly warmer than body temperature.
- All other ingredients need to be at room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to bread machine as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Select the basic or white bread cycle and press start.
- The cook time is approximate, the actual cook time will depend upon the type of bread maker being used.