Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These delicious muffins came out of my Classic Holiday Cooking book and are as easy as they are good. I like to serve these on Christmas morning with my Kids Favorite Breakfast Casserole.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper bake cups.
- Stir together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Make a well in the center.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, marmalade, butter, and vanilla.
- Add sour cream mixture all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir till moistened.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in a 400°F oven 20 to 25 minutes.
These are delicious, easy, and they freeze well! Thank you for sharing!