In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line two 12-cup muffin pans with 18 paper liners.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, marmalade, orange zest and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Whisk in orange juice and butter until blended.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 6Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 16-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Marmalade Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 121.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g