Prep 30 mins
Cook 21 mins
In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line two 12-cup muffin pans with 18 paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, marmalade, orange zest and vanilla until well blended.
- Whisk in orange juice and butter until blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 16-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.