Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tasty and easy; makes a great entree for dinner guests. Adapted from a food blog.
- 78.07 ml light soy sauce
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 78.07 ml honey
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml red pepper flakes, crushed (optional)
- 453.59-907.18 g pork roast or 453.59-907.18 g pork loin
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a saucepan, bring the first 5 ingredients to simmer. mix to combine and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Place pork in baking dish and spread 1/3 of marmalade mix over the.top. Bake until the internal temp reaches 140°F degrees, about 40-60 minutes .(depending on the size of the pork.).
- Baste with remaining marmalade twice more during the cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK; the pork will continue to cook even after removing from the oven.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions, if desired.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before slicing.