1/1 Photo of Orange Marmalade Glazed Pork
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Tasty and easy; makes a great entree for dinner guests. Adapted from a food blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring the first 5 ingredients to simmer. mix to combine and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- 2Remove and cool to room temperature.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 4Place pork in baking dish and spread 1/3 of marmalade mix over the.top. Bake until the internal temp reaches 140°F degrees, about 40-60 minutes .(depending on the size of the pork.).
- 5Baste with remaining marmalade twice more during the cooking time.
- 6DO NOT OVERCOOK; the pork will continue to cook even after removing from the oven.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped onions, if desired.
- 8Let rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Marmalade Glazed Pork
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 977.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g