Recipe by internetnut
Orange marmalade is the key ingredient in a simple sauce with broth, lemon juice, flour and pepper added. Chicken breasts are lightly browned, then simmered in the sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice and sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired. This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken in a large skillet until lightly browned, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, broth, juice, marmalade and pepper. Mix together. Heat mixture in a medium saucepan over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Add chicken and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.