Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I think my mom got this recipe from the Foods section of Winnipeg Free Press. In any case, paired together with Oriental Oven-Fried Rice (#178045), it's an awesome meal that doesn't require a whole lot of prep time.
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 0.5 (60 g) package dry onion soup mix (use the other half in the Oriental Oven-Fried Rice recipe!)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix and pour over chicken in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes, stirring halfway through.