Recipe by MarieRynr
This is a tasty spread to serve with crackers or toasted bread.
Top Review by Tebo
I took this to a pot luck and it was great. I added chopped almonds to the mixture rather than sprinkled on top. I wanted the marmalade to show on its own. I had a bit left over and I added the marmalade to the left over mixture and it was terrific. No quite as "pretty" but sure tasted good. Nice appetizer MarieAlice.
- 226.79 g softened cream cheese
- 226.79 g grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 236.59 ml toasted almond, chopped