Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I made this yesterday evening and it was well enjoyed by 3 little kids and their parents at my place. I did substitute the ground nutmeg with cinnamon as I was out of nutmeg. My dad, of late, loves to have anything with orange marmalade, and it just made me smile, when he left his office and headed home, for just another bite;)!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 9 inch bundt pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves,set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, melted butter,eggs,milk and lemon juice.
- Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture,mix until well blended.
- Finally, stir in the walnuts and marmalade.
- Pour batter into the prepared Bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.