1 hr 10 mins
Just found this recipe on the internet and have not made it yet, but it sure looks different and interesting. Bread is glazed with additional orange marmalade after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together 1 1/4 cups of marmalade, egg, oil and orange juice.
- 4Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and mix well.
- 5Stir in the nuts.
- 6Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 7When done, cool briefly, then remove bread from the pan and place on a baking dish.
- 8Glaze with the 1/4 cup of reserved marmalade and return to the oven for 1 minute.
- 9Place on a rack and cool completely.
- 10Bread will slice easier if chilled first.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Marmalade Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3488.0
- Calories from Fat 1264
- Total Fat 140.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 4076.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 547.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.9 g
- Sugars 308.8 g
- Protein 44.8 g