Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Gooseberry Patch's Christmas in the Country
Make and share this Orange Marmalade Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in marmalade and set mixture aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture alternately with orange juice; stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until toothpick tests clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
my dad loved this...it was an interesting use for all the leftover orange marmalade from some of our thanksgiving foods...i thought it was maybe a bit dense? or dry? not sure how to describe, but this was plain ok.