Recipe by andre
a beautiful, tart but sweet addition to your breakfast meal, or brush on chicken before coating in seasoned flour to fry.
Directions See How It's Made
- wash, quarter removing seeds, then slice oranges.
- place seeds in cheesecloth bag.
- place oranges, seeds, and water in bowl, cover and let stand 24 hrs.
- place oranges, seeds, water and lemon juice in a non corrosive pan and boil 40-45 minutes or until peel is soft.
- remove seed bag.
- add sugar stirring until disolved and boil gently for 40-50 minutes or until jam starts to jel.
- cool slightly skimming and stirring.
- ladle onto jars and water bath process for ten minutes.