Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
The amount this makes depends on how many each person wants.
- 5 lbs chicken wings, cut in half,tips removed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger or 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix together orange juice, garlic salt, soy sauce and ginger; pour over wings in large nonmetal bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-1/2 hrs or overnight.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 350,baste and turn the wings over about every 20 minutes.