Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely citrus marinade to use with chicken.
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup brandy (peach or apricot brandy is nice to use in this marinade)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
I used this with some cubed tofu it was good. I accidentally put to much honey in it so it was sweeter then I wanted, but all in all it was pretty good. I know that if I put a little less honey it would be wonderful thank you very much.
Very good! I marinated boneless, skinless chicken breasts overnight and they really absorbed the orange flavor. One suggestion. After marinating chicken breasts, you may want to encrust them in an orange peel/bread crumb breading. There's a recipe on Recipezaar for oven fried orange chicken. Use this marinade then use that oven fried chicken recipe.