Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is quick and easy to make and goes down almost as quick It's a bit sweeter using orange juice and Grand Marnier! Use your best --tequila--
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 1⁄3 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2⁄3 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 ounce lime juice
- 1 slice orange
- salt (optional)
- Salt may be applied to rim of glass if wanted. Just dip the rim into the liquour or lime juice then into salt.
- Fill with ice cubes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir!
- Optional Straight up:.
- Shake with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass.
Awesome! Since we (me and the BF) are poor grads we used triple sec and some Jose Cuervo especial. Oh boy knock my socks off tonight! Had this with the Taco Bell Quesadilla *78194 and it was the perfect addition. Next time we will reduce the tequila to 1.5 oz and add the salt. Thanks!!!
Pretty good! Both dh & I enjoyed this. Nice change of pace from the usual margarita. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Rita for another yummy drink :P I didn't add lime juice. And I used 1 ounce of orange juice. I drank half of it and I was laughing alone loll. My BF drank the remaining cause I did this drink for both of us. It's really delicious. And yes strong but I like it :)