1/2 Photos of Orange-Maple Salmon Teriyaki
I was out of honey but still wanted to make salmon teriyaki one night, so I improvised with maple syrup. The recipe turned out to be a success. The orange juice and maple syrup give the salmon just the right balance of sweetness, and the onion and garlic add to the flavor. Note: Preparation time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large sealable plastic bag, combine first five ingredients. Then add salmon. Seal the bag, gently squeeze and toss until marinade is evenly distributed over salmon filets.
- 3Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or 1 hour refrigerated.
- 4In a baking pan, empty contents of plastic bag and arrange salmon filets in one layer.
- 5Roast for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is tender and flakes easily when forked.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Maple Salmon Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 745.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 66.4 g