Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe makes fabulous, juicy, full of flavor chicken! I just threw it together one night when Boyfriend was hungry at 9 pm, and needed something quick.
- preheat oven to 450.
- mix all wet ingredients plus rosemary.
- season chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- put chicken in oven safe dish skin side down.
- Pour sauce over chicken, slightly lifting piece so sauce gets under chicken.
- spoon some over chicken.
- bake for 40 min or until juices are clear, spooning sauce over chicken every so often.
- turn skin side up after 20 min, continue baking and basting every few mins.
- spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
Wow! This recipe was easy and full of flavor! Minimal ingredients (had everything on hand) and budget friendly. I increased the servings as I had 6 thighs that needed to be cooked asap, so I increased the ingredients slightly (by half again) and it worked out perfectly. The sauce produced a nice glaze. I served it with scalloped potatoes and roasted corn on the cob which resulted in a perfect and easy meal. Thanks for posting this. This one is going in permanent rotation!