Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, low Calorie, delicious and great for breakfast (or antime in my house). Sometimes I add a Soy supplement (powdered) to this recipe and it will make it a little thicker. This is hands down my favorite smoothie. My aunt doesnt like the texture of allot of different fruits so needless to say its not in her daily diet. She really enjoyed this smoothie and requested it several times while she stayed with me. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 navel orange, pealed and split apart
- 1 ripe mango, sliced and pealed
- 5 tablespoons of plain organic yogurt (doesnt have to be organic)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup orange juice (depending on your preferred thickness)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend for 20-30 seconds or until smooth.
This is a really nice smoothie Litl Irish Angel. I enjoyed it very much. Made exactly as written, but I did add a little wildflower honey. Personal preference only. The smoothie was awesome, rich, thick, smooth and delicious. Loved the combo of mango and orange. I used a really thick plain greek yogurt which worked well in this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Fall Pac/12
Made this pretty much as given, although I did use frozen mango slices & then, instead of just OJ, I used half mango nectar & half OJ! All for a very satisfying smoothie! A great recipe that I'll be keeping around! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]