Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
taken from cookingforceliacs...
- gelatin (1 pkg, unflavored)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup mango, cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup dripped yogurt
- If using frozen mango, let it thaw in the orange juice.
- Combine mango and juice and puree with an immersion blender.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium size glass bowl. Add hot water and stir.
- Add fruit mixture, stir well and chill until set.
- Gently fold it into the dripped yogurt along with the honey.
- Serve in a parfait glass with a long handled dessert spoon.
- Note: Juice is supposed to be diluted a bit more but adding the yogurt diffuses its concentration.