susan #9's Note:
taken from cookingforceliacs...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using frozen mango, let it thaw in the orange juice.
- 2Combine mango and juice and puree with an immersion blender.
- 3Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium size glass bowl. Add hot water and stir.
- 4Add fruit mixture, stir well and chill until set.
- 5Gently fold it into the dripped yogurt along with the honey.
- 6Serve in a parfait glass with a long handled dessert spoon.
- 7Note: Juice is supposed to be diluted a bit more but adding the yogurt diffuses its concentration.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Mango Ambrosia (Scd)
Serving Size: 1 (757 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g