Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Posting for Safe keeping. After searching for months I finally found a madeleine pan LOL Times are approximate This is from cookie-recipes.net
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Grease and flour twenty-four 3-inch* madeleine mold pan.
- Beat egg white in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Beat in 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until very stiff and glossy. Set aside.
- Beat remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, the egg yolk and remaining ingredients EXCEPT powdered sugar in medium bowl on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Fold in egg white mixture.
- Fill molds two-thirds full.
- Tap pan firmly on counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from molds to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.