Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Gooseberry Patch Gifts for Giving. Untried.
Make and share this Orange Macadamia Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the butter, sugar, and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Immediately add in marshmallows and chocolate chips, stirring until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and orange extract.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with foil; chill until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan; peel away foil and cut into squares.