- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the butter, sugar, and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Immediately add in marshmallows and chocolate chips, stirring until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and orange extract.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with foil; chill until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan; peel away foil and cut into squares.