1/1 Photo of Orange Liqueur Pumpkin Pie
Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
I wish I could recall where this came from but it is so long ago I have forgotten. Whatever, it is a new twist on Pumpkin Pie and I enjoy it because it is not overly sweet and the liqueur and molasses gives it an interesting flavor. Granted, at this time of year, what we don't need is another pumpkin recipe but here goes anyway - enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks slightly.
- 2Add pumpkin, sugar, molasses and spices.
- 3Stir in cream.
- 4Fold in egg whites, beaten until they hold a definite shape.
- 5Add orange liqueur.
- 6Oven: 450 10 minutes.
- 7325 30 minutes approximate.
- 8Please remember oven differ so check occasionally.
- 9Preparation time does not include making pie crusts.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Liqueur Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 244.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: