1/1 Photo of Orange Liqueur Mango Sauce
Simple and nice over ice cream, cake or whatever you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water.
- 2Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- 3In food processor or blender, process sugar syrup, mangos and liqueur until smooth.
- 4Transfer to covered container and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Liqueur Mango Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 129.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: